- Collection of Personal Information We may collect personal information from you when you use our services, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and other contact details. We may also collect information about your vehicle, including its make, model, and registration number, as well as information about the damage to your vehicle.
- Use of Personal Information We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you, including repairing your hail damaged car
- To communicate with you regarding the status of your repair work
- To send you marketing communications about our services
- To improve our services and customer experience
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- Disclosure of Personal Information We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- Our employees, contractors, and service providers who need to access your personal information to provide our services to you
- Our business partners, such as insurance companies, who need to access your personal information to process your insurance claims
- Law enforcement agencies, government authorities, and regulators, if required by law
- Security of Personal Information We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We use secure computer systems, access controls, and encryption technologies to safeguard your personal information.
- Access and Correction of Personal Information You have the right to access and correct the personal information we hold about you. You may also request that we delete your personal information from our records. To make a request, please contact us using the details below.
Hail Dent Repair Address:
138 Hanckel Road
Oakville NSW 2765
Phone: +61 0408020468